Reekado Banks: Singer says he doesn't like to show off - NaijaEmirates : Promoting Today's Entertainment and What's Going on Around You

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 5 July 2017

Reekado Banks: Singer says he doesn't like to show off

 

The star while chatting with The Net revealed he is under no pressure to show off his properties.


Music star Reekado Banks is not down for the flashy things of life.

The star while chatting with The Net revealed he is under no pressure to show off his properties.


According to him, "I don't feel pressured to show off what I own. By the way, things I own are not even things the youths are going to go crazy about."
He went on to reveal he owns landed properties and a school!
"Like I'm not a car freak, I'm a property guy I own lands. Right now I own about 10. I have a plantation, I'm building a school."
Reekado Banks is balling big time as he recently acquired a new whip, an exotic and stylish black Lexus SC430 and he wasn't even going to show it off.




Skiibi, who recently featured the singer on his track, 'London' made the announcement on May 21, 2017, while congratulating the singer.

Read Also: Social Media War Continues As Wizkid Subs Davido In Latest Tweet

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad