Celebrity couple can't get enough of each other - NaijaEmirates : Promoting Today's Entertainment and What's Going on Around You

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Thursday 20 July 2017

Celebrity couple can't get enough of each other


The 'Made for you' singer broke the news on Instagram, May 3, 2017. The duo are still spreading the love bug on social media.

Banky W and Adesua Etomi in "The Wedding Party"

Actress Adesua Etomi took to Twitter on July 19, 2017, to celebrate her hero. "I don't really do this but today I will. You, my darling, are my hero @BankyW . You deserve all the love in the world," she tweeted.


I don't really do this but today I will.
You, my darling, are my hero @BankyW
You deserve all the love in the world.❤❤❤


Banky W and Adesua Etomi.  (Instagram)
Trust Banky to reply with a heartfelt note, "Love you more sugar. Love you more."

I don't really do this but today I will.
You, my darling, are my hero @BankyW
You deserve all the love in the world.❤❤❤

Love you more, Sugar. Love you more. 😘😍





Banky W and Adesua Etomi got engaged in February 2017. The duo have been dating since last year and are walking down the aisle soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad