konga Nigeria Largest online Shopping Mall !!!! SHOP NOW - NaijaEmirates : Promoting Today's Entertainment and What's Going on Around You

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Monday 12 June 2017

konga Nigeria Largest online Shopping Mall !!!! SHOP NOW

Konga.com is Nigeria's largest online mall. Which was launched July 2012 and their mission is to become the engine of commerce and trade


Against all odds and misgivings i decided to try online shopping in Nigeria! I was petrified to say the least but boy was i in for a surprise. I live in PH and so last week Thursday i decided i wanted some items very urgently which i found on Konga. I placed my order and was glad to see the pay on delivery option. i got a call on Saturday to confirm my order and to inform me that my products will arrive PH and my doorstep by the 3rd business day. i was skeptical but hey! i had nothing to loose here, it was not as if they had my credit card info or money. Long story short, by Wednesday, 2 of the products were promptly delivered by UPS before 10 am and the last item came on Thursday same time and in heavy torrential rainfall! I was a bit disappointed though because one of the items i ordered was not what i received but they were gracious enough to respond to my call and email within 24 hours of my complaint and they explained themselves which i accepted. but i did tell them that next time they are out of stock of a customer's product, it is their responsibility to inform the customer before substituting the product ordered! The customer has the right to either say "yes substitute" or 'no, cancel my order" Regardless of this boo boo on their part with my order, i still give them a whooping 5 star and will DEFINITELY use them again in the near future!

Follow the link below to shop now: 👇👇👇👇👇👇

Shop Now

Shop Now










No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad